Egyptain School Sets a Real Fire to Start a Fire Drill

Published: 21/02/2018
Egyptain School Sets a Real Fire to Start a Fire Drill
Source: EGYPTIANSTREETS.COM

An Egyptian school sets real fire to some of the waste inside the school, in attempts to carry a fire drill, causing suffocation to nine students due to smoke inhalation in Kom Obmo village in Aswan. All nine students have been hospitalized at Kon Ombo Central hospital; only one of them will stay for 24 hours for further medical […]

Read more
Related news
Comment